Several programs are available to help measure the number and average length of visits to your webpages as well as check accessibility/ADA compliance and broken links.
Review this presentation for ideas on how you might be able to leverage analytical data to inform and improve your website: Analytics Presentation, January 2012
Google Analytics (GA)
- The County uses Google Analytics to analyze most of our websites.
- To access Google Analytics, submit a Public Website Help Desk ticket and DTS will create an account for you.
- If your site is published independently of the County’s enterprise system, you can add our Google Analytics snippet to your site. DTS can provide with the main County tracking ID, and you can also include your own tracking ID.
- GA is also running on AC Commons.
- If you have video posted on Granicus, you can run reports on the number of views that video receives.
- Use your Granicus ID to sign in.
- Click on the Report tab.
- Contact email@example.com to obtain a Granicus ID.
- Identifies broken links, misspellings and accessibility problem areas (ADA compliance). You can receive weekly updates with recommended areas to fix.
- To request access to SiteCheck and receive weekly reports by email, submit the Public Website Help Form.