The County uses HootSuite to manage the County’s social media accounts. Hootsuite is a web based third party software application that is accessible from both desktop and mobile devices. Hootsuite allows us to:
- Post messages
- Read and respond to incoming posts and messages
- Share content from other channels
- Forward questions from the public to appropriate department contacts
- Review analytics data to see how well posts performed
- “Listen” to public social media activity
HootSuite is available for anyone managing social media accounts in the County. Contact the CMO Comms office via email@example.com to request access.